Pharsh Pharma’s highly experienced project management team oversee all functional areas and vendors across the lifecycle of a trial.
Located across our operational hubs in the US and sub-saharan Africa, our project management team are the first point of contact for our sponsors. They provide a personalized and professional service that our customers can rely on to lead the delivery of their clinical trials.
Pharsh Pharma provides the following attributes for our sponsors:
- Dedicated project manager for each study
- Therapeutic, phase, and sponsor alignment
- Best in class customer service
- Global expertise
- Primary liaison with sponsor, site, and team
- Accountability for overall study logistics, timelines, and budget
- Responsive, accessible, flexible, and experienced project team
- Established rapport with community and academic oncology sites
- Adherence to Pharsh Pharma’s core values
- Low attrition rate and cohesive clinical team
- Expertise in executing and managing Phase I-IV studies and Investigator Initiated Trials
Pharsh Pharma’s project managers are allocated experienced people, including a team of regionally based CRAs. For a full service study, our project managers will lead delivery across our functional expertise, including:
- Data management
- Endpoint management
- Medical monitoring
- Medical writing
Pharsh Pharma’s project managers are responsible for ensuring clear communication between all stakeholders, particularly with our sponsors. They raise issues, ask questions, and provide solutions. Our project managers are the central point of coordination for all tracking and reporting on behalf of the study team
Tagline- Our project managers are crucial to the delivery of clinical trial excellence.