Pharsh Pharma Services Nigeria Ltd has extensive experience in all phases of Oncology programs including Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD), Early Phase I, II, III & late phase trials. Our full services team is comprised of doctors, nurses, scientists, and trial management professionals that work together to ensure timely delivery.
Pharsh Pharma services Nigeria Ltd offers a unique combination of scientific leadership and operational capabilities to design and deliver studies for sponsors, no matter the complexity. We offer:
- Full service clinical operations and capabilities with experience
- A robust network of practicing medical oncologists with expertise across a range of tumour types, hematologic diseases and the latest immunotherapies, who actively participate in the delivery of our studies
- World-class Health Economics and Statistics scientific leaders with expertise in large, multi-regional datasets
Pharsh Pharma’s extensive experience in oncology trials provides sponsors with the confidence that their oncology trial will be delivered on time, on budget and to the highest scientific standards.
Our clinical trial services in Oncology clinical trials include:
- Program and Protocol Design
- Project Management
- Medical Monitoring
- Regulatory Services
- Data Management
- Clinical Monitoring and Site Management